Client Project Funding!
(All Private Transactions for private clients)
Are you looking for funding to pursue your personal or business goals?
- Do you have some seed money but not enough for what you want?
- Are you looking for a way to multiply your seed money into enough funds to meet your goals?
- Do you have a project you need funded but don’t have enough cash?
- Do you want to fund a rescue shelter?; a clinic?; or fund a college?
- Do you have acquisitions you want to make but don’t have enough cash?
- Do you need/want to buy commercial/industrial real estate, art work, collectibles, stocks or gemstones?
- Do you plan to buy development property or development equipment for your project?
- Do you have needs to purchase assets for your business or pesonally?
- Do you have the need for generating disposable income for a set period of time?
- Are you afraid that you may never meet your goals without some help?
- Do you have at least $350,000 in seed money that can be managed and leveraged to realize your larger goals? If you answer “YES”, and have further interest to succeed, then please consider our financial management advantage and how it can work for you.
Then this may be a way to reach your goal. Here is the Key to your success!
Please ask how TPF can work with you.
You are cordially invited to work with the Palatines and bring your funds to us to manage with you and multiply into the amount of funds you need for you Goals; Acquisitions; and Projects! Yes, even Tax Credit Donations are available here!
TPF provides this service as a means to expand our Donor Base and to increase financial proceeds to Donors to spread some of the benefits of private banking services enjoyed by TPF among our wonderful Donors.
Procedures for Immediate Access
Clients should make a proper asset submission consisting of:
- Client Information Sheet.
- Proof of Funds as qualification for the application.
- List of the consultants to be registered with the transaction (if applicable)
TPF will review your information for completeness and processed for immediate consideration. You will be contacted directly by TPF with discussion of the details of the proposed tranaction. Final Agreements will follow accordingly.
E-mail your questions, completed information, or request details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Palatine Foundation is acting only as a Promoter of any contemplated transaction as allowed by Securities and Exchange Commission law. All matters in a registered securities transaction are handled only by registered SEC brokers and brokerage firms.