TPF for-profit JV in leveraged PPP Trade Contracts
(A Private Transaction by Invitation only after receipt of full application of client)
Qualified clients are invited to join TPF earning profits from international banking agreements already in place. Clients will appreciate several entry options and total transparency from TPF and the Financial Managers under agreement for this offer.
The Palatine Foundation offers participation in for-profit JV in PPP Trade Contracts as a means to fund Foundation projects and help vetted investor-partners increase their financial worth. TPF does this as a means to expand our close Donor Base and spread some of the benefits of private banking services enjoyed by TPF.
TPF provides the private banking facilities; the leveraging facility; the financial manager; and, the monetizer. The Client provides their cash and receives excellent income profit over 40 weeks. This offer will work with dollars and euros the same.
Proposed Profit Share Structure Bank Draft (ex.)
TPF has appointed The Cronin and Murray Heritage Reserve, LLC. (an Arizona private limited corporation (the company or CMHR),) as fiduciary, agent, administrator, escrow agent, paymaster and is asking for client donors to donate/pledge cash assets to TPF for use as balance sheet enhancement and credit enhancement for TPF to use to gain a private loan for costs and fees in a bank draft issue and funding from a major international bank, with the assistance of two prominent international entities and their associated Humanitarian Foundations, to further the humanitarian goals of TPF.
Procedures for Bank Draft Transactions
1. The client (TPF) will sign an agreement to allow the private banker working for this program to buy and issue the bank draft and upon receipt of the funds, our European private banker will request from HSBC to have the bank draft issued. It is issued in the name of the monetizer because the goal is to get the credit line into a trade program and not to hold the bank draft in the client’s account to reflect a balance there.
2. Once the bank draft is ordered it takes about 5 banking days to issue
3. On receipt of the payment, a ready willing and able letter will be sent from HSBC UK for the client
4. After the bank draft is ready an agreement will be signed with the trading program manager. This is the manager who will execute the trades indicating the profits that flow through to the client and our corporate partner’s process.
5. After the instrument is issued, the private banker goes to HSBC UK and then sends the bank draft to the monetizer’s account provided by the platform. This is done by one of two methods:
- a) First a banker-to-banker email followed by a hard copy instrument delivery by the bank or other courier; OR
- b) Delivery of the bank draft by SWIFT MT110 transmission, followed by a hard copy delivery.
- c) At this point the private banker’s duties are completed and the trading platform takes over and completes the monetization and the trading program.
- d) To facilitate this, a trade program is sent out to the client detailing the transaction
6. Upon completion of the monetization or funding of the instrument, the platform prepares to trade.
7. This is done as soon as possible and the trade program commences and the program length is the standard 40 weeks.
E-mail your questions or request details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Palatine Foundation is acting only as a Promoter of any contemplated transaction as allowed by Securities and Exchange Commission law. All matters in a registered securities transaction are handled only by registered SEC brokers and brokerage firms.